Wednesday, June 25, 2008

0mg caffeine

Maybe I shouldn't write about this, because I
know it's going to make me look incredibly
stupid, but it's too funny to keep it to myself.

My daughter and I were in the grocery store
yesterday and she was looking at a power bar
thing. We were arguing about whether or
not it had caffeine in it. She said it
didn't, but I thought it probably did. So
I took the package from her and I pointed
to the "0mg Caffeine", and I said, "See,
look it's got OMG (Oh My God) Caffeine!"

I think I spend too much time on the computer.

It reminded me of something funny I saw at
her school a few months ago. The 2nd graders
wrote hints to things that were hidden under
a flap. One of the things under the flap
was a macaw. A kid wrote a hint saying,
"It lives in the Amazon.com".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love it how funny! I have only just discovered you have changed your blog layout I will have to come back and have a good nosey around soon.

have just left you a comment on Mabel Klix bottanicals :)

Shannon said...

Hi P! It's not a new layout, it's a whole new blog! The wheelchairrevolution one is still the same.

Nice to hear from you! Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

I'm good thanks!

your blog is amazing I love visiting - but you should know that. Miss you over at myspace though!

good to see more creature comforts too.

Shannon said...

Great!

I miss myspace, but I also find it overwhelming. I might get back to it someday.