Friday, September 5, 2008

These last few days

have been crappy.

I don't know how many times I've watched this
video, but it almost never fails to make me smile.


But then there's this one

This one almost always makes me laugh, and it never
fails to at least make me smile.

Let's see... what else has made me happy...

I'm going out to dinner tonight with a good friend
and we are going to one of my favorite restaurants.

The weather has been gorgeous.

I'm really proud of G for handling her first few
days of Middle School so well.

I discovered a place walking distance from my house
that has excellent milk shakes.

Dunny Series 5 is out! http://www.kidrobot.com/
I will be getting some today after picking up
G from school.

I hired someone to clean up my backyard. It looks
so much better.

A new guy moved in across the street. He just moved
to PDX from Vancouver BC, and he seems like a really
nice guy.

I still have my best bud by my side.




There are lots of things to be happy about. Sometimes
I have to stop and remind myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.