Monday, May 5, 2008

What to do when things are bad

I love love love my Gus. He's my bestest ever friend.
I caught some funny pictures of him

Water makes him get the crazies:


I love his toes in this one:


Stick!


Check out the string of drool:


I love Trudy too. She is such a happy dog. Look at
that smile!



I found this alien plant on the beach:




Not a great picture, but I love this city:


Okay, back to dogs. I met the world's ugliest
dog. Nah, she was so sweet and completely unaware
of her oddness which made her quite adorable. It's
weird petting a dog with no hair. I would have
liked to have gotten a better picture of her, but
I was too embarassed to ask if I could take one,
so I snapped this one while they were leaving.


I sat on the beach for a couple hours, read a good
book, and soaked up some much needed Vitamin D:


After the beach, I stopped at the neighborhood
grocery store. I knew nearly every person
shopping there. Sometimes it feels good to
go to a place where everybody knows your name.

I stopped by my awesome friend Lise's house. She
wasn't home, but her lovely garden was:



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think that last fern shot is my favorite yet!

I wish we weren;t on opposite coasts, or we could let our dog's play. She goes crazy with water too. My daughter had her in the car the other day, and when going home thy passed the road to the lake. When they didn;t take it, and Lic realized they WEREN;T going to the lake she started crying. (Well doggie crying, you know what I mean, more of a whine really.) So my daughter turned around and took her for a quick swim. Cloudy, chilly and raining! SHe was the only one there except for the park ranger, who must have really wondered. But the dog got her swim!

Shannon said...

Aw, aren't dogs the best?