Friday, May 15, 2009

Dogs and goslings

Today, Trudy is half the dog she was yesterday.

On the way to the groomer:




While she was being groomed, Gus and I went for a long walk.

I kept my distance, but the two standing geese... they were so mad at me. They hissed and hissed and when I stopped to take this photo, I thought one of them was going to attack me. From the photo, it looks like I was close, but it was zoomed in and I cropped it. Seriously, I was not close. The goslings are so cute!


Later in the walk, I came accross this caterpillar. I have no idea where this thought came from, but I thought, "Hmmm, he looks tasty!" WTH? I've been a vegetarian for 13+ years. Even when I wasn't a vegetarian, you couldn't have paid me to eat a caterpillar. I think I'm losing my mind. This getting old crap is scaring me.


Then I picked up my new, smaller, happier dog.


No comments: